Born on 18 August 1906 in Przeworsk (former Przemyoel province). In 1926 he graduated from a secondary school at Jaroslaw. After a general military course in the Infantry Cadet Officers’ School at Ostrow Mazowiecka, in 1928 he joined the Air Force Cadet Officers’ School at Deblin, from which he graduated in 1930 on 5th place. He was assigned to 5 Air Wing at Lida. He served for two years in 54 Combat Flight. In 1932 he took part in a training course at the Air Force Officers Training Centre in Deblin. He returned to 5 Air Wing as a pilot. The following year he underwent the Advanced Flying Training Course at Grudziadz, and was appointed as the training flight commander in 5 Air Wing. In July 1933 he was transferred to 4 Air Wing at Torun and assigned to 142 Fighter Flight. Periodically, he was an instructor at the Advanced Flying Training Course, and then – a tactical officer at III/4 Fighter Squadron. From February 1938 he was the commander of 141 Fighter Flight. In September 1939 he fought, at first, as the commander of 141 Flight, and from 2 September as the commander of III/4 Fighter Squadron, supporting troops of the Pomerania Army. Pilots of the squadron shot down in air combats 21 German aircraft. On 29 November 1939 he reached France (via Romania and Syria) and underwent training on Morane-Saulnier 406 aircraft. After the armistice he flew to Oran in the North Africa. On 17 July 1940 he arrived in Liverpool and was posted to a Polish base at Blackpool. On 3 September 1940 he became the organizer and the first commander of No. 306 (Polish) Fighter Squadron City of Torun. Pilots were trained in Hurricane Mk. I, on the Church Fenton airfield. Having reached combat readiness No. 306 Squadron was moved to the Ternhill airfield,near Liverpool, and was subordinated to 9 RAF Fighter Group. T. H. Rolski commanded No. 306 Squadron twice: between 4 September and 17 October 1940, and between 12 November 1940 and 30 June 1941. Between 2 July 1941 and 17 April 1942 he was the commander of 1 (Polish) Fighter Wing. From 25 September 1942 till 12 March 1943 he was a deputy liaison officer to the RAF Fighter Command. He was also (from 13 March till 8 July 1943) the commander of the Polish Fighting Team, which was a part of No. 143 Fighter Squadron. At the same time he was a liaison officer to the Western Desert Command RAF.Upon his return to Great Britain he returned to his former duties. On 20 October 1943 he became the commander and organizer of 18 Fighter Section, a part of 84 Fighter Group. February 1945 – the commander of 133 Independent Airfield. After finishing combat in Europe he was the commandant of the Coltishall RAF Station. His total number of flights during WW II is 110 combat and 48 operation sorties. After demobilization he returned to Poland and started to work in the Polish Airlines LOT. On 31 December 1949 he was dismissed, later worked as a foreman in a building company. On 20 July 1959 he started work in the Department of Civil Aviation in the Ministry of Transport. He retired in 1972. He lived in Warsaw. He died on 27 September 1991 in Warsaw.
His awards included
the Silver Cross of Virtuti Militari,
the Cross of Valour and two bars,
the Distinguished Service Order
the British Distinguished Flying Cross.